Malakie

Anyone willing....

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone might be able to assist me in getting the latest patch/update of 700megs. I am a veteran on disability now and because of the limited income I only have a 24K dial-up modem connection. I am wondering if someone would be willing to send me a disk with the huge update on it by mail? I could send a couple dollars via PayPal if needed to cover postage and the cost of the disk.

I had thought about just starting the download and letting it run however the last few weeks I have been trying to download a new update for Combat Mission Shock Force Marines as well which is only 133 meg or so and my connection craps out every time. Large files are just not possible to grab on a dial-up connection.

If anyone can help, please let me know. You can email me direct using this address: MalakieUSN for the email account and the google mail address or the hot mail address. You can also leave me a private message here although because of my connection I do not check things very much.

Thanks..

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone might be able to assist me in getting the latest patch/update of 700megs. I am a veteran on disability now and because of the limited income I only have a 24K dial-up modem connection. I am wondering if someone would be willing to send me a disk with the huge update on it by mail? I could send a couple dollars via PayPal if needed to cover postage and the cost of the disk.

I had thought about just starting the download and letting it run however the last few weeks I have been trying to download a new update for Combat Mission Shock Force Marines as well which is only 133 meg or so and my connection craps out every time. Large files are just not possible to grab on a dial-up connection.

If anyone can help, please let me know. You can email me direct using this address: MalakieUSN for the email account and the google mail address or the hot mail address. You can also leave me a private message here although because of my connection I do not check things very much.

Thanks..

I'll be more than happy to burn it to a CD or DVD and mail it to you. Just drop me your address in a PM and I'll shoot it off to you tomorrow. No cost..happy to help you at as so many have helped me out..

:)

Chris / BeachAV8R

Maybe you have a local friend or relative with a high speed net connection and a dvd burner? That would save someone having to mail it to you.