p boats?

RICH12ACE

There is a Russian demo out there in cyberspace ;)

The Russian gamers are making some great looking sim/ games lately, but most are "buggy" or the development teams go out of business quickly after the first release:confused: Or AI is dumber than me:cul:

Tiger vs. T34 and Theatre of War are two very good examples:frown:

Jutland is a great seafaring sim, plus a WWII game could be close behind for this team ;)

• Members
Sorry if I am not supposed to post links like that here.

We're relaxed about posting links and opinions about other games (or negative opinions about SB Pro, for that matter). What we don't like are people who do not participate in any other discussion and do not otherwise contribute to this community but fill the forum with blatant advertisement for their own project. If you want to grab the attention of this community, do it in style. ;)

So, no problem at all here. :)

We're relaxed about posting links and opinions about other games (or negative opinions about SB Pro, for that matter).

So, no problem at all here. :)

Yeah, SBP sucks! I will explain why.

After I purchased the game, I got the more and more involved with it, playing solo during countless hours, even at work. All Mondays night I meet with a few friends for an -unfortunately most satisfactory- multi-player session, for which I even have spent several hours previously, carefully creating the scenario. My wife has even stopped complaining, there´s no hope for her.

After I began playing SBP, almost all the other games I used to play with immense joy -with the notable exception of TacOps, which employs a different scale/approach- ceased being as fulfilling as before...

I upgraded my computer just to play SBP better, which costed me more money and I am pretty sure that I will burn even more with the upcoming upgrades...

To make it short, damn SBP, I wished it wasn´t so good! :diable:

Cheers,

P.

Edited by Panta