Captain_Colossus

Chinese T-72

Tanks...

Deja has created a great T-72 model: I really love the grain effects on the turret from the casting- but some parts of the skin are so difficult and seem unnecessarily convoluted to paint. The skirts have become more difficult than other- they look deceptively easy when the file is opened up in a paint program, but the reality is that that parts of the texture are not aligned but mirrored, reversed, flipped upside down. It's a tedious chore to get a pattern to line up properly on both sides.

That looks fantastic!!

It will make a nice change to shoot at the Chinese instead of the Russians all the time! Hehe!! :)

Quagmire

Thanks everyone- I'm still fine tuning a little, cleaning up some things. I expect to upload in a few days with one or two more patterns. My favorite so far is basic green:

SS_23_06_51.jpg

SS_22_36_13.jpg

SS_21_47_50.jpg

good looking camo skin there Capt. C. I see "the Bear and the Dragon" scenarios...Ruskis and Americans fighting off the Chinese from a move against oil resources in Siberia. The old Sino-Russian issue...