Almost six months now.

oscar19681

Almost six months since any development in steel beasts pro. Though there have been longer periouds of non activaty not such a long time has pasts with such unclarity on an upcoming update or patch. So how about it is there an estimated date known for anything new now? I mean some of the waiting times are almost half of some other full game developments and we are talking updates and patches here . I mean its just for comparison. I know its probably not intentional but we feel left out a little bit when compared to the militairy costumers which always seems to get your full atention while are always left in the waiting room.

Almost six months since any development in steel beasts pro.

Well just because nothing has been released doesn't mean no development has taken place.

I know its probably not intentional but we feel left out a little bit when compared to the militairy costumers which always seems to get your full atention while are always left in the waiting room.

Well they do pay the bills.

AIUI they are the primary revenue stream (at least based on my very rough understanding of the cost of a military licence compared to the retail product) and the civilian version is basically a "nice to have" spin off.

Oh and BTW, "We"? Maybe "I' is better - I certainly don't feel "left out".

Speaking of updates, is there any chance that any of the Army customers would order a playable OPFOR vehicle? (not just that cliche-status T-72 but soviet, russian, chinese, TOYOTA trucks, Gav!ns, anything)

...or maybe the AI vehicles fit the purpose of the simulation just right.

i dont think thats proper for a admin to say that,lol.

I'm still entitled to my opinions. The reason why I called this thread stupid is that this topic seems to get brought up every month. A little bit of searching would have answered his questions in some form or another.

Its just seems like some people think the patches/updates are some sort of entitlement program and I find that annoying.

Speaking of updates, is there any chance that any of the Army customers would order a playable OPFOR vehicle? (not just that cliche-status T-72 but soviet, russian, chinese, TOYOTA trucks, Gav!ns, anything)

...or maybe the AI vehicles fit the purpose of the simulation just right.

Doubt it.

The training value comes from manning "your own" vehicles. Not much training value to be had driving around in what you should classify as a target.