SB in Danish Army

JanTog

Tis, Daskal's dream setup.

I wonder who would win a suitably designed and balanced Scenario?

The SB community or a Danish Army tank unit?

One of my friends have just for fun of it challenged a Chief Strategists at the Defense Akedemi

to field a team against us who play Steel Beast as a hoppy.

So maybe one day it will happen

OK, where do we get a translated transcript of the video at? ;)

Did my best with "Google Translate" for some of the Video: :men_ani:

The army has in early 2010 received upgraded tank simulator so you can now practice 6 Leopard 2 tank crews at a time

it gives a greater efficiency in the training of tank crews.

There is no doubt that the graphics have improved, the old graphics were state of the art 10 years ago but now the soilder play computer and the computer the soldiers play in their free time been plenty of much better and it makes the soldiers makes some other requirements for the simulation they suffer in their workingtime.

The new software means that particular gunner and commander are presented is very lifelike, it is a very accurate picture you get and we may practice broadly all types of shooting at stationary and moving targets with all ammotionstypes and operation stages so the image they get is as close to reality, we can come to with regard to shoot, we can do it very well. One of the advantages is that you can practice and repeat prosedyre every time without it costing the box every time

It is very carefully we can keep an eye on the smallest detail, the gunner aims a little wrong, say it wrong, press the wrong buttons and practice the 100 or 200 times to get it to work correctly so that when we shoot the live round have it accurate, and not wasting a live round.