Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

OK, I have to say it, I reckon someone with a talent for skinning, i.e. not me, should have a crack at a British camouflage version of the M113A2 for use as an FV432 proxy. That thing's just crying out to be Anglicised!

I am using the m113g3dk as a bulldog substitute, looks good to! But no template upp for that one yet.

The Man trucks, LMV, Unimog are all made by Roguesnake. He's probably not going to notice them in here.

Yeah, I just don't check this forum like I used to. Just stay so busy.

But yeah, I'll submit them when I get time to clean them up. I'm not as neat as Deja, my templates are a mess. I need to load them, and delete a bunch of un-used layers and junk. Just have a hard time finding the time to do it.

:oops:

Yeah, I just don't check this forum like I used to. Just stay so busy.

But yeah, I'll submit them when I get time to clean them up. I'm not as neat as Deja, my templates are a mess. I need to load them, and delete a bunch of un-used layers and junk. Just have a hard time finding the time to do it.

:oops:

We'll wait patiently...

some picks ?

Sorry I haven't responded sooner Arvigna. I've been buried at work and will try to post some pics of a late Cold War FV432 you can use as a template over the weekend. Of course, the M113A2 with MG3 isn't an FV432 but I'm sure camouflaging it as one will provide a good enough vismod :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't responded sooner Arvigna. I've been buried at work and will try to post some pics of a late Cold War FV432 you can use as a template over the weekend. Of course, the M113A2 with MG3 isn't an FV432 but I'm sure camouflaging it as one will provide a good enough vismod :thumbup:

We in UKA would be very grateful for this skin as well :bigsmile:

I would like to request the infantry templates. Thanks!

Puedes localizar el template de infantería aquí

You can locate the infantry template here

Any chance someone could whip up a worn out T-72M1? :)

Aqui puedes localizar templates de carros de combate de la versión anterior del simulador

Here You can find templates of tanks from the previous simulator version.

• 1 month later...