Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

On 2/21/2020 at 12:27 AM, Maj.Hans said:

Would love to have a generic winter infantry camo that we can use for the US1970, US1980, and DE1970 slots.

I think it would be more than good enough to just have one plain winter over-white pattern to use with all three.

This!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, Maj.Hans said:

Would love to have a generic winter infantry camo that we can use for the US1970, US1980, and DE1970 slots.

I think it would be more than good enough to just have one plain winter over-white pattern to use with all three.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:53 PM, Bond_Villian said:

This!

Like this?

Can't vouch for the historical accuracy, but I could put it up as fictional and/or generic. 

SS_20_38_33.jpg

2 minutes ago, Splash said:

Like this?

Can't vouch for the historical accuracy, but I could put it up as fictional and/or generic. 

Hell yes, i really like the USSR one that you made, and i would definitely use any other winter skins you might share. Perhaps a 'winter skins pack' is in order?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a Canadian skin already available in-game. It's in the 3-color camo of the sixties. It suffers from the application of Israeli markings, however ... probably an oversight by eSim, which can be helped by dropping the file I've attached below into your ca mod folder(s).

If you're wanting a solid green version of the Sho't Kal as an alternative ... that could be done.

Israelidecals.dds

Won't be a lot or work, since I've already adapted a template for my DK version. Pretty simple matter of dropping the black part of the camo layer and changing the green ... adding a couple of appropriate Canadian markings. Gimme a day or three (got a lot of real-world OT this week).

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2019 at 2:29 PM, Maj.Hans said:

I think the "vanilla" T-55 most LOOKS like the Finn T-55M upgrades, but the AM2 with it's better fire control might be a more accurate approximation of gunnery capability, although the BDD "Brow" armor was never on Finnish T-55's.

Sorry for answering old post and sorry to prove you wrong:

IMG-20200612-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200612-WA0001.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, Does anyone have templates for following units?
I would very appreciated since I create skins for our community.

-Centauro B1 for 4.3
-Leopardo 2E for 4.3
-AMV XA-360
-PzH2000
-AH-64
-chest rig for modern infantry

Thank you.

Edited by HELMET