Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks a lot, Dejawolf! BTW, your new M1 model ROCKS! :thumbup:

Fab

Edited by Fabfire

hey Deja, are the roof tops of the M1, Leo2A4, and T-72 the same as the previous model? or are there new templates laying around for those too? :D

yummy, yummy! great work Deja. the only thing i want to do is create some OPFOR for thiese things...your skins are amazing. no need to over-work perfection.

leo2A4 template? lol.

also, if i were to upload some decal sets here what format is best? details of saving them? also, i was wondering, can you use a "desert" decal set that is different from a "winter" or "woodland" set? if so, does that work the same way as skins as far as dropping them in the appropriate folder, etc? what should they be named?

Edited by Hackworth
boy do i feel like a greedy b*st*rd

hey Deja, are the roof tops of the M1, Leo2A4, and T-72 the same as the previous model? or are there new templates laying around for those too? :D

yummy, yummy! great work Deja. the only thing i want to do is create some OPFOR for thiese things...your skins are amazing. no need to over-work perfection.

leo2A4 template? lol.

also, if i were to upload some decal sets here what format is best? details of saving them? also, i was wondering, can you use a "desert" decal set that is different from a "winter" or "woodland" set? if so, does that work the same way as skins as far as dropping them in the appropriate folder, etc? what should they be named?

From what I've experienced The Leo2A4 and M1 got the old roofs. And rooftextures from "old" skins work perfect.

And as for decals. I've only tried to use dds as I know it works with alpha channel which is used. And they work like regular skin files. You pop a set into the winter folder and it shows up during winter, desert for desert and so forth. So you can have different set for different seasons.

thanks for the reply Nasder. no update for me yet, so just lots of questions. i'm a big fan of decals... already made bunches, just want to see um before releasing them. Dark Angel was kind enough to take a ton of screen shots of what i have so far. that helped tons.

leo2A4 template, leo2A4 decals template? lol.

yes, i am an ungrateful lot.

• 2 weeks later...
Lipe;167190']Dejawolf' date=' I have one request could you make the template for Leopardo2E, the Pizarro, the VEC and the VRC-105 Centauro?

From Spain thank you very much in advance for this great simulator.

Sorry for my english.[/quote']

I fully second this.

We already have great skins and template for the M1A1 and Leo 2A4, real art :luxhello:

However the stock Leo2E is badly in need of an artist touch.

It is a beautiful and impressive tank but so far in SB its external look is not even as half as good as its colleagues the M1A1 and the Leo 2A4 to say some tanks that have received extremely beautiful art in high ressolution.

And of course Spanish skins for such vehicles as the leo, pizarro, vec, centauro and even the M113 would be MOST THAN WELCOME :drink:

I am sure a lot of people would be real happy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

glad you got your wish Furio ;) they look great Zip and Congo! btw: over time, you will see more work on the Leopardo 2E. it seems the longer a vehicle stays around here, the better looking everything about it gets ;) dejawolf updates models, people make various camo patterns, etc.

hmmm, Dejawolf, is there any way we can get a Leo2A4 template for the new model?

i know, i know... i'm an ungrateful lot.

:( there are so many layers that PS told me to eff off -- it won't open the Leo2A4 template. what did you put in there Deja? i have tons of templates with tons of layers, never seen this... ;)

i'm using version 5.5 so, that's my limitation.

:( there are so many layers that PS told me to eff off -- it won't open the Leo2A4 template. what did you put in there Deja? i have tons of templates with tons of layers, never seen this... ;)

i'm using version 5.5 so, that's my limitation.

what errors are you getting?

simply too many layers for my version of photoshop. see below.

thats very strange. there's well under 100 layers (about 20 or less)

although the file is somewhat bigger than the M1A1 template.

its 9mb, while the leo2A4 is about 13mb.

here's one where i deleted a few layers.

maybe the file became corrupt when uploaded:

http://www.dejawolf.com/steelbeasts/templates/leopard2a4_templatetest.rar