Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

Hi dejawolf. No doubt you're busy working on a tone of skins. But if you ever find the time, could I trouble you to patch together a Canadian Leo 2A6M CAN skin for the Leo 2E? I know there is a Canadian Leo skin for the 2A5DK but it's in an .rar format and doesn't seem to work with v2.460. Thanks!

Hi dejawolf. No doubt you're busy working on a tone of skins. But if you ever find the time, could I trouble you to patch together a Canadian Leo 2A6M CAN skin for the Leo 2E? I know there is a Canadian Leo skin for the 2A5DK but it's in an .rar format and doesn't seem to work with v2.460. Thanks!

rar is like zip -- a compression format. you can download winrar to upzip the package. the skin will be inside. also, Deja doesn't really make new skins for release ("aftermarket" skins). He makes the originals. This thread is a place to beat him up for templates for guys like me who make the aftermarket junk. ;)

rar is like zip -- a compression format. you can download winrar to upzip the package. the skin will be inside. also, Deja doesn't really make new skins for release ("aftermarket" skins). He makes the originals. This thread is a place to beat him up for templates for guys like me who make the aftermarket junk. ;)

Thanks Hackworth, I downloaded winrar and got the skin working for the 2A5, along with the Panel translation to Enlgish! Thanks again.

When you get a chance Deja can you please upload (if you have them available) Templates for:-

Toyota Technical

Leo 1A5 DK

M113G

UAV

Any of the Spanish vehicles.

Thanks

was just about to ask the same thing for the Leo 1A5DK. The 113G definetly needs a proper german skin too :biggrin:

EDIT: could you throw in the template for that new helo too? what is it? the MRH-90?

cheers Deja :biggrin:

Edited by Hackworth

hey Deja, is that the right roof template for the Leo2A4? i loaded it and it doesn't show. show i renamed it to Leo2A4_H, and now it shows up, but it's jacked up. see attached.

oh, right. sorry, thats the new leo 2A4 roof+interior which hasn't been implemented yet.

i made it a few years back.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi!

are there some white UN peacekeeping skins available?

I looked for the leo1 white skin but none i find... I look for one similar that the danish leo1 paint in bosnia

tnx!

Check the downloads section:

here is one from Nimrod, I believe there are some from Kingtiger and Congo as well - keep looking around in the skins section:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/279/p13_fileid/1609

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...