Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dejawolf! Where the heck is this part that is painted black and yellow (by me, lol) on the HIND? You will probably have to open the image to see it. I've been pulling my hair out off and on for days trying to figure it out. I know where I painted these colors, I just don't see where they are overlapping onto this part. Thanks!

ss_15_18_12.jpg.458ffeea60ffcdacb1ff9a7f

ss_15_18_12.jpg.458ffeea60ffcdacb1ff9a7f

• 2 weeks later...

Dejawolf thank you for the time and effort u have put into these templates and also for sharing them it is very much appreciated,, hopefully we'll be seeing more of 'em ......

Just out of interest and you dont happen to have photoshop or similar type program ,then try looking for a program called GIMP its the one I use at moment till I have enough money for maybe buying a better type program....

I've bin using GIMP for IL2 skinning and find its ok , obviously its not as a good as the professional jobbies but its good enough for a starter for peep's like me .....

have alook at this URL and U'll find some good info :-

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

regards Phil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is anyone working on a swedish skin for BMP1, MT-LB and Leo2A4?

I have done a green Leo2A4 and OlleP has done a swedish MT-LB. ive started on the BMP1 but never got around to work with it because the HEMT and FUEL trucks stolled my attention away.

go to www.ronner.net and download the MT-LB there, the Leo2A4 that I have there is a very old version, havent uploaded a new one but give me your email and I mail it to you.

Gud bevare konungen - Och fosterlandet!

/KT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is anyone working on a swedish skin for BMP1, MT-LB and Leo2A4?

My recommendation is to use CZ Studios Finnish armor skins for Leo, BMP and MT-LB. They use essentially the same camo-patterns as the Swedish. If you want them to be 100% accurate it is easily done in photoshop.

Screenshots, Leo2A4: CZ-skins Finnish armor summer, with foliage and nets/ CZ-studios winter variant with custom "MekB 10" logo.

Leo2A4SummerSwe.jpg.97d2a783ea86b22d3829

Mekb10WinterSwe.jpg.25394d1a5433d04fac37

Leo2A4SummerSwe.jpg.97d2a783ea86b22d3829

Mekb10WinterSwe.jpg.25394d1a5433d04fac37

• 3 weeks later...

Dejawolf,

would it be posible to have the Piranha-III and Griffon templates for the site of yours? I used your template for the first time with the CV and man did it make things a lot easier! And it's also real fine skin!

Zip

Uncle Sam, that's some nordic co-operation there ;) An idea: add more blue to the black of the leo and make the greens a bit lighter and the colours match the Strv 122 and CV9040 quite nicely

• 3 weeks later...