Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though... Stratos has a good point in his post regarding the Piranha. Any chance of a Piranha IIIC template on your site? Would love to see woodland on that. I guess the H could go up too. :)

I'd love to work on the templates for the T-62 and other T-xx additions as well :biggrin:

by the way Deja, the frigin' T-55 and T-72B models and skins are beautiful on so many levels dood. (Don't hit me Deja!, but the T-62 could use a little updating...)

• 5 months later...
Lipe;192987']Hello' date='

Dejawolf good work, but I've foundone incorrect link and six missing links, which, step here below to, if is possible, you correct them:

M1A1 abrams decals --> Correct link [url']http://dejawolf.com/steelbeasts/templates/abrams_decals_template.rar

Missing Links

T-72M1

MT-LB

Technical truck

BRDM-2

BTR-80.

Sorry for my bad english

ok, fixed.

• 4 months later...

Out of Curiosity, How do i go about creating my own skins ? {what programs I would need and what do i use to create them in general}. I am currently trying to mod out my M1, M1A1, and M1A2 SEP skins to my currently assigned Armor Company's Logo as well as vehicle tags. Any help would be greatly Appreciated for a fellow tanker.

-Brave Rifles-

Out of Curiosity, How do i go about creating my own skins ? {what programs I would need and what do i use to create them in general}. I am currently trying to mod out my M1, M1A1, and M1A2 SEP skins to my currently assigned Armor Company's Logo as well as vehicle tags. Any help would be greatly Appreciated for a fellow tanker.

-Brave Rifles-

Normally, to create your own skins need several things:

1st A program that lets you work with layers and PSD files. The most common is Adobe Photoshop.

2nd A template on which you would have to work using layers. The Dejawolf's page have the oficial tempaltes of all vehicles on the simulator.

3rd Many idea of ​​what you do.

Sorry for my bad english.

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick question, does any one know if there is a west german olive drab camo skin for the Leopard AS1? If not and if its not to much to ask could someone make a skin with the proper markings? thanks!

http://www.armyrecognition.com/europe/Grece/Exhibition/National_Day_Athens_2005/Pictures/Leopard_1A4_GR1_Greece_01.jpg

the link is the best pic i could find of the camo. its not german but you get the idea.

• 3 months later...

Now that we have a phenomenally detailed Leopard 1A5 DK interior coming with 2.6 I wondered if there was anyone willing to create a complementary, high quality skin for a German Leopard 1A5 along the lines below?

I appreciate the turret design is different (perhaps a skin could represent this visually?) but my personal view is that none of the current German Leopard 1A5 skins do the impending 3D interior justice. Something of a standard similar to FRiTZ’s Leopard 2A4 would do the trick.

For me at least, having an accurate, high resolution skin of a German Leopard 1A5 would add significantly to realism and immersion (as most scenarios feature German rather than Danish Leopard 1A5s). Unfortunately I don’t have the necessary skills to do it myself so I thought I’d put it out there.

Cheers

56e83caa9f634_GermanLeopard1A5.jpg.b8f39

56e83caa9f634_GermanLeopard1A5.jpg.b8f39