Infanterie soundmod?

smithcorp

I don't think that's an infantry sound mod- I don't think the infantry have a sound file apart from their weapons noises.

That is probably a background noise mod to the 'Day' sound file. I would think that would get kind of artificial and distracting after awhile. On the other hand, you would only hear it from an external view of an infantry unit, or a vehicle unit which is silent (engine turned off, destroyed, sunk). Since the original sound is as subtle as a little wind blowing or insects making a steady chirp, the sudden and abrupt ebbing and flowing of loud combat samples comes off a bit different than what you would have ideally wanted.

That is probably a background noise mod to the 'Day' sound file. I would think that would get kind of artificial and distracting after awhile....

its not an background sound, they can only be heard, when inf is shooting

I don't think that's an infantry sound mod- I don't think the infantry have a sound file apart from their weapons noises.

there are 8 files for inf shooting, 4 for blue and 4 for red side

i only made some for blue, I can upload them, if someone wants them

It's on PzBtl 911's website, you need to be registered to get to the page.

PzBtl 911 mainpage:

http://www.steelbeasts.eu/forum/index.php?

Inf Sounds Mod: just go to the Mods/Sounds page, or use this if you're already registered and can auto-login.

http://www.steelbeasts.eu/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=9

So Single Shot do we just put all the files on the PzBtl 911 mods/sounds download into the blue folder?

I'd prefer different sounding files for Red vs blue anyway, no matter what side I play. You'll know which inf is urs/theirs once u get the sounds down wjether u play red or blue.

Now if we can just get some AK47, AK74 and RPK sound files for a great OPFOR Red Folder inf sounds!