SB Pro PE or SB2

ashdivay

• Members

It'll take us at least two more years to finish SB2 - at least one to resume work on it, then another to finish it - so don't expect it any time before Christmas 2009. And I can't guarantee that it'll be there by then, just that we cannot possibly make it happen any faster.

• Members

US Postal is not UPS. All countries which are listed in the first page's drop-down list of shipping address destination countries will, of course, be served. Notice that typical embargo countries like Cuba, North Korea, etc. simply aren't available for your selection. Our traditional curstomer guarantee is still active - to ship worldwide without charging extra for shipping or handling. Local custom fees or sales taxes may still apply, however.

Well it made it to Australia OK (and only in a couple / few days if I recall correctly).

Good luck in the Adelaide Test.

TY mate but i am not a big crick fan , however i think indian team needs a little more then good luck to win against ya aussies. i think ya have one great team. most indian players are fat lazy jerks who just want to do commercials for big brands and earn millions of $$ .

But cheerioo mate.