Tournament. Schedule Week 1

Furia

bannertorneosolopuedequ.jpg

This thread is for Tournament participants to write here their availability for the 1st Week of the Tournament. From 15th June to 20th June.

Here Teams can challenge other teams they have not fought against yet and that have an appropiate availability posted here.

TIZONA tank would be avalaible and accepting challenges for a combat, any evening from 15th to 20th from 2000 GMT to 2200 GMT.

Anyone interesting in challenging Tizona, or other tank, post here so if you prefer to be challenged by other crew post here your availability for the week and be challenged.

Well, our team is avalaible ANY day during the time frame from 2000 GMT to 2200 GMT (Zulu)

Of course if other teams would be so kind to also let us know their possible schedules or availability, we could accomodate to fit into them as well

I tried that approach on another tournament (other sim) and it didn't worked good.

People has personal schedules, work, travelling...... I ended up micromanaging stuff I should not and finally it didn't worked good.

This way is far more simple. Do you feel like playing? Post in the forum wich days you are willing to do so. Other player may see that for instance on Wednesday you are avalaible and he has not played against you so he can challenge you.

Or also if you someone has posted that he is avalaible and you feel like playing on that time, you simply tell them.

Should work easier! :)

Should ... :debile2:

Guest SOLID_ICE

Odín tank is ready for combat this saturday at 14:30 GMT. If anybody is ready to fight against us, we are waitting for a challege.