Ssnake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To avoid misunderstandings - only those troops can be loaded on these trucks that are organic to these Urals, in that respect still no change (we hope to tackle that within the next nine months or so). And no new troop models yet, that's another major undertaking. But don't abandon hope yet.

So as i understand correcly there is a challenger but its not playable , No 3-d troops in the upcomming update and no suspension system yet either , but that is probably a pipe dream anyway. I really would love to know what will make the update shine. Guess will have to wait to find out.

New screenshots.

You can now build scenarios featuring motorized troops. Well, OK, a few components are still missing, like drawn anti tank guns. But it's a start. :)

Thank you very much! I belive the "mount" command will come in handy. The new Ural looks great.

And now I'm hoping the NVG for drivers is true. And also some MAN and Scania-trucks for us Germans and Swedes, and suspension, Apaches, A-10's, crewable T-80's and spacestations... I really want those!

Who said the "Chally" wasn't crewable?What the hell is the point of a pay upgrade and not include the new tank as crewable????As I understand it ,alot of research went into the chally,so I assumed it was a new driveable.Am I mistaken???:eek2:wtf?

And YES I AGREE,not haveing a proper opfor tank to crew is just....wrong.Makes no sense to me whatsoever,but my understanding is that this product isn't really meant for us,its meant for tankers and their trainers,but still,it makes sense(to me anyway) to have an enemy tank in the field crewed by humans.:cul:

maybe its time ssnake releases alittle more info before peoples hackles get in a ruffle.I can see it happening already,myself included.Is this new tank crewable or not??????

Who said the "Chally" wasn't crewable?What the hell is the point of a pay upgrade and not include the new tank as crewable????As I understand it ,alot of research went into the chally,so I assumed it was a new driveable.Am I mistaken???:eek2:wtf?

And YES I AGREE,not haveing a proper opfor tank to crew is just....wrong.Makes no sense to me whatsoever,but my understanding is that this product isn't really meant for us,its meant for tankers and their trainers,but still,it makes sense(to me anyway) to have an enemy tank in the field crewed by humans.:cul:

maybe its time ssnake releases alittle more info before peoples hackles get in a ruffle.I can see it happening already,myself included.Is this new tank crewable or not??????

Why the chally isnt playable i wonder this myself i think a army customer requested it for training along british units . Im sure the challt wasnt requisted by the britisb either because then it would be playable or they didnt want it to be playable in the cival version. I really doubt there will be any new mbt,s at all in this upgrade but rather a new playable afv or something. I think the best is yet to be announced but i would not get to exited untill then

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16101&g2_serialNumber=2

Call me nit-picky but shouldn't it say "100 cartridges" - a box of 300 .50 rounds would be much larger (and heavier) IMO..

ammotin.gif

ww2can.jpg

ammo_50cal_can_links_300.jpg

Call me confused but why is the m113 featured in the upgrade screenshots and whats new about the m113 carrying troops ? This is a new feature ? Correct me if i.m wrong but i fail to see the progress here.

Call me confused but why is the m113 featured in the upgrade screenshots and whats new about the m113 carrying troops ? This is a new feature ? Correct me if i.m wrong but i fail to see the progress here.

I guess Ssnake is trying to build up anticipation, since we have another 6 weeks or so to release date.

Kids these days...