Ssnake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No. I was away for a business trip (sometimes you can't choose when to go). I expect to post relevant news later today.

However, I recommend to plan for something else this weekend. While I still can't rule out that a miracle happens and everything works tomorrow morning, I would announce that everything goes according to plan only if I had personally tested and verified that the shop is up and running by now.

Point taken.

As Australia is not part of NATO i did not know that your are also using this standart.

Guess it comes with cooperation with the US ;-)

Well we are also part of "ABCA" (America, Britain, Canada and Australia), so do tend to follow QSTAG's etc.

But I thought time zones were a standard anyway (like a metre, etc.).

No. I was away for a business trip (sometimes you can't choose when to go). I expect to post relevant news later today.

However, I recommend to plan for something else this weekend. While I still can't rule out that a miracle happens and everything works tomorrow morning, I would announce that everything goes according to plan only if I had personally tested and verified that the shop is up and running by now.

Well as long as I can take my personal copy of 2.538 to the Steel Beasts National User Group meeting on Tuesday, I'll be happy.

Of course if I have my Mil Spec copy by then (or collect it there) I'll be happier. :D

Point taken.

As Australia is not part of NATO i did not know that your are also using this standart.

Guess it comes with cooperation with the US ;-)

Wouldn't Austrailia be part of SPTO?

Or PTO if Japan & Korea were/are in there somewhere.

(Figure it out)

:biggrin:

I wonder if we could get a peek at the release notes to tide us over.. but then it may just increase the longing.. ;)

I was just going on here asking the same thing! :shocked:

Even though the release may be delayed, the release notes/changelog should be ready? I am dying to see all the changes besides the new models, Lemur and deep snow.

However, I recommend to plan for something else this weekend.

That's a shame, I was looking forward to playing the new version. :(

Oh well, these things do happen and I know what it's like when a project slips. I hope you get things back on track soon. :)

Cheers!

Q

Que sera, sera..these things happen...a little while longer won't bother me...too much! :)

Give 'em time to get it right: much more enjoyable to get the "right" version rather than a " must be continually patched" version. "Good Luck!" to the eSim Team! :bigsmile:

When installing 2.5 will it be necessary to have the original SB Pro disk? I'm heading out on the road for a couple of weeks and don't want to carry the disk with me if I absolutely don't have to.

No, you shouldn't need the original disk.

Mog

• Members

There'll be a download-only and a download+DVD option. The download will be around 890MB, however (and this is unconfirmed) some things (I think videos and the images in the credits screen) will not be included and will only be on the DVD.

how long is the delay gonna be.i get out of work at 630 am sat 21st and plan on downloading it from the site,is this gonna be possible?

Unfortunately no timescale has been given, although Ssnake did suggest 'doing something else this weekend'. ;)

There is a chance it may be back on track though.

There'll be a download-only and a download+DVD option. The download will be around 890MB, however (and this is unconfirmed) some things (I think videos and the images in the credits screen) will not be included and will only be on the DVD.

But if you got an earlier version, you can just copy the slides as back up and then apply them after install.

They are in the following directory

...\SB Pro PE\misc\slides