SB Pro PE 2.5x - News

Ssnake

They are "prepared for, but not fitted with" VBIEDs. I just want to make our British friends feel more at home for the moment. ;)

Do VBIED's come under optional extras then?

Awesome!

That Sce. i was gonna enter for the competition is gonna have to wait for the new add-on,its gonna open up a whole new world.

Btw,wtf is up w/ the fire ext. on the front of the Chall.2? kinda a bad spot? lol,found it kinda amusing.

That, Dear sir, is a consiquence of Brussels trying to run everything.

ALL Fire extinguishers under European manufacture/legislation MUST be painted RED. (Even on battle hardened tanks)

So Ssnake, are those Swedish designed generic boxes on wheels armoured? Cos they're built like bloody tanks.

I know, we had one as a loan car one time, everyone else magically moved out of the way, even 4x4s.

Course, could have been mum's driving style. :biggrin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I'm on the mailing list and did not get the newsletter.

A - How come?

B - where can I obtain it anyhow?

Best regards,

Desert.

Mine had been put in the email spam folder, could be worth a look.

Edited by Crusty
spelling.

T-55!!!!!

Man, this sounds terrific!

So, nice work! Never quit!

Thank you!

Hello Atomio,

T-62 is also in !!

See the 1st video.

Groundbreaking & breathtaking update indeed !

So unbelievably incredible, but true.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!

K

I love the addition of all the new vehicles, regardless of the whether or not you can crew them. My biggest wish for SB has been to have a wide range of vehicles, including older ones (M-60, Chieftain, T-62/55, etc). I like playing the game from F8. I understand why it's never been a priority. Plus the new buildings is a huge plus. Definitely has me fired up, and playing SB again.

Just on the subject of the "ruined" buildings in the video ...

Can you confirm that these are "pre ruined" (i.e. they look that way when the map is made) and can be placed to reflect previous damage, but there is currently no capacity to create a town with "good" buildings which will then reflect degrees of damage incurred during the battle and may end up in a "ruined" state?

• Members
Can you confirm that these are "pre ruined" ... but there is currently no capacity to create ... "good" buildings which ... may end up in a "ruined" state?

Yes, I can confirm that. The walls however are made of small segments that can be destroyed, and are a first step towards buildings that can be partially damaged.

Yes, I can confirm that. The walls however are made of small segments that can be destroyed, and are a first step towards buildings that can be partially damaged.

Yes!!!

And will it be possible in a close/far futur to hide within destroyed buildings as part of urban warfare tactics?