SB Pro PE 2.538 - Parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Posted and Rel Notes

Sean

hey guys im having issues unpacking these files.

im using winrar .... extracted files to a separate folder individually.

im getting error messages saying i have to unpack from a previous volume to unpack data11.cab.

i have downloaded all 9 rar files.

i have purchased the upgrade option from the esim store since i had previously bought SBPRO pe and i have a dongle and its plugged in to my computer.

anyone give advice.

You don't need to use Winrar. Just execute SBProPE2_538.part01.exe.

-Rump

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems with download and install.

Found some bugs possible,

No joystick for ASLAV-PC or ASLAV-CS,and commanders chair in Bushmaster, mouse works, tried shift J, still no joy.

No visible damage to civi cars when hit with IED. (going to try some different shots)

Looks good so far.

Hi Ssnake

I would first like to thank all at esim for getting this update out, a quality product from a quality team.

I have a small question about multiple licenses and how I go about udating them. I have four on one stick and a single on another. Up till now I have purchased one upgrade for $25 and this works fine. This has no urgency as at the moment I can still play with what I have.

Thanks once again

Irish

Same here as well.

Found mine! It was actually also sent at the same time as the order confirmation.

I use Outlook to get my mail from a bell sympatico account. There was nothing in the junk folder of Outlook; however, when I logged into the my mail account over the net, I found it in the junk folder there...

Should have never doubted eSim...

Any reason to hold off installing? Issues, bugs? Also, anything I should back up from my current install (latest version before 2.5xx)?

smith

Well I backed up the pictures.

I also backed up the stuff in Application Data and my user account (AARs, scenarios, etc.)

As for “bugs” I’m unsure if the M113 Viking FO party works (refer post in support area).

Also whilst the Inf AAmrd team now set up with a weapon, it seems to remain as a Milan, regardless of changing it to say Javelin and if set to Javelin it wont fire. I need to do some more work on this tomorrow.

Oh and some people have had CodeMeter issues but they seem to fix themselves.

• Members
I have a small question about multiple licenses and how I go about udating them. I have four on one stick and a single on another.

Buy two upgrades normally, one for each stick. Send me an email stating that you want to spend $15.- for upgrading three secondary licenses. I'll send back an invoice, you pay for it, send me the order confirmation, and I create a ticket for you.

• Members
Also whilst the Inf AAmrd team now set up with a weapon, it seems to remain as a Milan, regardless of changing it to say Javelin and if set to Javelin it wont fire.

The Milan launcher is placeholder artwork to indicate that this is a missile team.

Are you sure that the Javelin won't launch in an "empty" landscape against blind targets? Could it be restrictive fire control settings? Maybe the crew doesn't launch because the flight trajectory is blocked? What target is it, anyway? It it in range?