How are you wasting time in wait for 2.5x?

Nasder

What's the little one at the very end of the first pic? An AMX-10P 105mm?

NTM

It's only the AMX Leclerc with different lods.

The first is lod 0, the second is an AZUR version of the lod 0.

Then the polycount decrease...

The antepenultimate is lod geometry.

The penultimate is the gunnerview wich is not optimized...

The last is my roughsketch for the interior lod. Faces are not supposed to be orientated toward the exterior, that's why it should be all in purple.

Always on my leclercissim project:

-I finished a few resolution lods, and continuing the internal lod.

-I'm studying the gunnerview to fit the reticule but it's not good at all.

now that's a man determined to have his vehicle in SB. which sim is that anyway?

me? I'm already, always working on a scenario...or a few of them.

Been messing with that, and the WW2 version. Also have been playing some Eve Online.

Do you like the WWII version? I have the demo and keep looking to upgrade to the CD version.

The SP series are fun. Reminds me of the old board games from AH and days of playing against my friends throughout the 80's:biggrin:

Do you like the WWII version? I have the demo and keep looking to upgrade to the CD version.

The SP series are fun. Reminds me of the old board games from AH and days of playing against my friends throughout the 80's:biggrin:

I have been playing with the freeware version that you can get from their website. It is not bad at all. The modern day one has been giving me some ideas for missions in Pro PE.

I have been playing with the freeware version that you can get from their website. It is not bad at all. The modern day one has been giving me some ideas for missions in Pro PE.

I love to let the computer setup a random battle. It's always a trip seeing what I have to fight with and what I am fighting :)

If I ever hear a slapping sound coming from a tank at Bovington I'll know it's you! :biggrin:

When i was active early on when i had just gotten to my first duty station my gunner (a rather....interesting fellow) one family day took his girlfriend into our tank, elevated the gun tube, and proceeded to have his way with her on the breech of the gun.....

Next time we dropped the breech block i insisted he do all the work, even though he outranked me.....