Mission 4 Breifing, 29th Aug 17.00 GMT (zulu)

Sgt_Anzac

The ied blast was in this sundays mission, and the video from the week before. im not sure if anyone recorded the latest mission with the IED.

Anyway, i can confirm that IEDs planted 15-20m away from the road CAN take out whole platoons of CV9040c. (not kill them but lets say that 90% of the systems in all the IFV was fried.

They kitted out with suppressed M40A1s?

hehe i think that todays fashion calls for 1X 500 pound JDAM, to take out a pair of farmers with shovles, pickuptruck and big nasty IED. or if you want to be old fachioned but still classy, why not a AH-64. =)

im working on the missions, both the ISTAR and the Coop, both will be realy nice!

And Gibson, rest asured the diggers will will be in this one.

And this goes out to everyone. PM me if you want a seat as opfor, and i will give you more info, this will NOT turn into a H2H campaign, but i want to try using 2 or 3 human players that understand the way opfor is used in traning, to make the enemy even more flexible.

Not very Swedish, i agree. =) but i think it was quite real, a threat was identified and dealt with. i know that my CO would not question the reasons if my squad wasted someone that just tried to run us over in a car. =)

On the other hand, that car was only used for scenery, and the fact that it occupied that space at that time in the the simulation at the same time as the dismounts squad was totaly random =)

this is why i love Coops =)