ISO Containers

[Malm]

Its been a while since I last create a scenario. If I recall correctly I was able to copy obstacles to the other side but it seems not possible with them Ssnake Containers.

Without thinking (too much) I place a few hundred of them surrounding a camp in the blue corner. It only took a few hours but now I would sincerely like to copy them to the other side so I won't have to redo the work all over again. Also is there a copy past function in which I can make a selection of objects and copy past them?

If there is no way of copy them to the other side it will be almost impossible to place them exactly in the same location.

Sincerely regards to any replies positive or negative what so ever. Just want to learn :)

-

what i was saying is that if you place a iso container om the map in the mapeditor, it will show up on the map for both the red and blue side. if you place it as a obstacle in the mission editor it will exist in the world for both sides, but only show up on the map for the side "owning" the object. the other side have to spot it to have it show up on the map. i tend to use the mapeditor, that way i can use the map over and over again without having to do all the work.

and no, there is no way of copying or pasting objects on the map. you can move groups of object (i think?) but thats it