Virtual Tank Museum

Skybird03

I just uploaded a zip file called "Tank Museum" in the EASY-section of mission downloads.

Three years ago I had set up a demonstration mission that allowed the user to quickly visit the sights and sounds of all vehicles in SBP of that time, as well as observing an automatically running mission that demonstrated all by itself a bridging, minefield breaching, artillery, and fighting from battle positions, and manouvering.

One year ago somebody posted four parking ranges where all vehicles were presented for visual inspection.

"Tank Museum" is pretty much like that. It includes three versions for woodland summer, winter and tropical/desert. All vehicles and obstacles of v2.538 are presented, nicely lined up and packed together in close space. I did not base on that other guys work, but set it up all new, from scratch.

Purpose is quick demonstration of the sim's vehicle park to a friend, or checking what skins you have installed for what map scheme.

Hope it is of use for some people.

First impression:

Summer: http://img26.imageshack.us/slideshow...d=ss163805.jpg

Winter: http://img155.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=ss221333.jpg

An impressive array of vehicles !!

THX Skybird.

Also interesting: if you run this scenario you get in My Documents / eSim Games / Steel Beasts / reports a Mission Report that gives you the default ammo loading of each vehicle currently in the sim.

May be handy for scenario designers.

Rgds, K

• Members
Also interesting: if you run this scenario you get in My Documents / eSim Games / Steel Beasts / reports a Mission Report that gives you the default ammo loading of each vehicle currently in the sim.

May be handy for scenario designers.

Also the loadout for mounted infantry! must.. resist.. desire.. to update.. wiki..