ShotMagnet

Counterstroke skin

Something to whet your appetite. Dark Angel put this together for Counterstroke. He's also doing a MERDC skin for the Brad. I wanna play NATO, all of a sudden.

Shot

56e83c65258e6_MERDCskin.jpg.e50f2d172a49

56e83c65258e6_MERDCskin.jpg.e50f2d172a49

Campaign specific skins, way cool!

Shot, you'll probably see the skins better since you'll be shooting at them from the Red side.

First Clash had them too. There was a skin made for the Leo1, which gave the tank a Canadian paint job (complete with maple leaf).

And I'm probably not doing Red any favors. The simple green of the Leo scheme, with some dirt on the skirts, was a bear to pick out against vegetation. I can't imagine the MERDC skin will make spotting M1s easier.

Shot

Will there be plans to list default "Red" skins for the campaign? Not suggesting new ones be made, just a "standard" that those interested could load up for the campaign.

I have the green T-80 skin, but I don't think that anyone for Red has as yet come forth with a 'thou shalt'.

For that matter, I don't think NATO has made the MERDC skin mandatory either.

Shot

Hey thanks 9er.

I know there's no way to ensure everyone uses the skins, but I plan on using the suggested skins for NATO/OPFOR. Just adds something to the feel of a campaign.

PS - Use skin #2 for the Hind. #1 is far to pretty to be shot at. :)

I know there's no way to ensure everyone uses the skins, but I plan on using the suggested skins for NATO/OPFOR.
Yeah, that's why I asked for them. First Clash seemed a lot more personalized with 4th CMBG wearing authentic colors and markings.
Any word on a Canadian Leo2A4 yet?
None; the skin shouldn't be too tough, there's just a '4' to put on the back of the turret and a maple leaf to put on the side, I'd think that the stock Bundeswehr skin could be modded without a lot of effort. Then again, I know essentially nothing about skinning.

Shot

Shot,

Heres all my red skins in one package,most with some details added and all in 1024 by 1024. Colors have been somewhat matched on all the vehicles. You guys are welcome to use all or some for your upcoming melee. Here is the BTR 80 in plain green since I did not include it in the first zip file.

red_zip.5c96dbfb5d0f7232a630e392c5126c8f

btr-80_zip.68c726061a25a8fc9b0642566fc6c

red.zip

btr-80.zip

Excellent, thank you very much.

Are you going to play?

Shot

Ill be going out of town for a few next week after that Ill be in touch if time permits.

Dark Angel's very fine M1 MERDC skin is to be joined in Counterstroke by his very fine Brad MERDC skin. Here's a shot of each.

DA's still playing with dirt and weathering, as soon as he's done he'll post the .rars for each.

Meanwhile have a look at the just-about finished products.

Shot

56e83c6639ce1_BradMERDC.JPG.38d18b4d1d93

56e83c663d3ea_M1MERDC.JPG.62d5bfa7ec7d40

56e83c6639ce1_BradMERDC.JPG.38d18b4d1d93

56e83c663d3ea_M1MERDC.JPG.62d5bfa7ec7d40

Some more shots.

M2a2 in Green Base MERDC

SS_23_12_52.jpg

M1a1 in Green Based MERDC

SS_23_14_52.jpg

M2a2 in Drab Based MERDC

SS_23_19_29.jpg

M1a1 in Drab based MERDC

SS_23_20_57.jpg

The M1 in these shots is based on RogueSnakes excellent 2048x2048 Template.

Excellent, DarkAngel! Really good job. :cvcys:

RogueSnake's ubertemplate is (always) awesome! :debile2:

I can't wait to get this one...:)