Counterstroke skin

ShotMagnet

Campaign specific skins, way cool!

Shot, you'll probably see the skins better since you'll be shooting at them from the Red side.

First Clash had them too. There was a skin made for the Leo1, which gave the tank a Canadian paint job (complete with maple leaf).

And I'm probably not doing Red any favors. The simple green of the Leo scheme, with some dirt on the skirts, was a bear to pick out against vegetation. I can't imagine the MERDC skin will make spotting M1s easier.

Shot

I know there's no way to ensure everyone uses the skins, but I plan on using the suggested skins for NATO/OPFOR.
Yeah, that's why I asked for them. First Clash seemed a lot more personalized with 4th CMBG wearing authentic colors and markings.
Any word on a Canadian Leo2A4 yet?
None; the skin shouldn't be too tough, there's just a '4' to put on the back of the turret and a maple leaf to put on the side, I'd think that the stock Bundeswehr skin could be modded without a lot of effort. Then again, I know essentially nothing about skinning.

Shot

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Angel's very fine M1 MERDC skin is to be joined in Counterstroke by his very fine Brad MERDC skin. Here's a shot of each.

DA's still playing with dirt and weathering, as soon as he's done he'll post the .rars for each.

Meanwhile have a look at the just-about finished products.

Shot

56e83c6639ce1_BradMERDC.JPG.38d18b4d1d93

56e83c663d3ea_M1MERDC.JPG.62d5bfa7ec7d40

56e83c6639ce1_BradMERDC.JPG.38d18b4d1d93

56e83c663d3ea_M1MERDC.JPG.62d5bfa7ec7d40