Updated tutorials....

slarsson

I downloaded the updated_tutorials zip

The website says to unzip to the main SBPro PE folder, but that just makes a new folder called Updated_Tutorials_Blind, and the targets in the tutorials still return fire and kill me!

So I unzipped the file to the desktop. I get a folder called Updated_Tutorials_Blind. This contains a folder Scenarios and inside this is folder z_reserved and inside this folder tut.

The folder structure suggests it should go in SB Pro PE/loc/scenarios/z_reserved (where there is a tut folder)

However, when I overwrite the tut folder files with the updated ones, the targets still shoot back!

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong? I seem to be stuck on the old tutorials

I have installed the updated tutorials on 2.583 but I am still having problems with the targers shooting back in the tutorial. I have followed the instructions provided both here and in the thread on SimHQ.

I have tried with both the first release and the installer.

Is there any way to check the files so I can verify that the files were copied to the correct location?

When installing the updated tutorial files Windows says it will overwrite the existing files.

I am using Windows 7

Well I don't know which vehicle(s) you are looking at but a random check on mine indicate a creation date of 03/09/10 (DD/MM/YY for our US friends).

The other "feature" of Windows 7 is that it doesn't "copy" it "merges" so unless a file has exactly the same name it will add to the existing group.

Edited by Gibsonm

• 2 weeks later...