Randomizing unit start locations

Monkie

I'm wondering if anyone has a more efficient way of randomizing start locations for a defending enemy force. I was hoping to have several deployment waypoints all linked to a single waypoint via conditioned routes. Each route would have a "jump to end" condition and of course would have embark conditions based on random variables. This doesn't seem to be viable since the "Jump to End" only works if the route originates from a unit to begin with. Right now the only way I can of is having a separate conditioned route to each and every possible start point from each possible unit (see diagram). This seems inefficient, any ideas for cleaning this up? Thanks.

JC

mech.jpg.5a3be8f673945b747f419e3b00e465e

mech.jpg.5a3be8f673945b747f419e3b00e465e

• Members

Create a unit somewhere, and from it create a number of paths to the desired random start locations. Right-click each path and then select "Jump to end, if..." then set the (random) condition.

If you want, you can combine this with a spawn condition.

The Jump function works only for movement paths that originate from the unit itself at mission start. You can't jump from one waypoint to another.