Camp hornfelt question

ht-57

Gary Owen Firstly,Thank you for your efforts this has been a fun and challenging series!

I'm currently on the #5 the "assault .sce". The problem I'm having is that when I arrive at red objective, The order for black to fire @ TRP and for red and black to move on to final BP's is never given. I went into mission editor and noticed that tank platoon 2a didn't have a "embark if" set as that unit never arrived at its obj. So I changed its embark order to match the other units, still no joy even when all units arrive @ their obj. I must be missing something painfully obvious or Houston we have a problem. Either way I'm in need of your assistance.

Just need some info. Where are the M60 senerios. What Title?

this doesn't seem to be a discussion on that topic; not that we stayed on topic. You might want to start a different thread to get answers, or create your own scenario in the editor with them. Just a wild guess, but since the M-60 is new, i bet there aren't any playable and posted scenarios with them. but i bet i could be wrong :biggrin: again, might want a new thread and topic so that it receives its deserved attention, the M-60 that is.