Any good WW2 Tanksim out there?

Companion

Beside the all time classic Panzer Elite and its still-upgrading PEDG mod, is there any other good quality WW2 tank simulation out in the market?

I played Steel Fury, it was ok but controlling attached AI units (esp. infantry) was somewhat disappointing...

How is Tiger vs T-34? I heard of myriad of bugs when it came out and didn't pay any attention since then...

S!

I was/am like you would like a good ww1 tank sim.

I have T34vTiger which could have beena great ww2 tank sim,but it feel away once the developers went bust.

There is a group of people trying to keep it alive but unfortunatly one group want the Muiltplayer and ones more cocerned about single player.

So the sim is suffering, they should be working together to get the most out of both areas, but its along story.

there are plans on the way for a good WW2 tank sim, but not till late 2011/early2012,

A group of my mates are trying to nut out T34vTiger in MP but need some more people with a good computor brain to really get stuck into it,

So at the mo no, but T34 V Tiger has some good protensual give it a go and I could help you out with some stuff if you like.

O_Smiladon