Top Tank Platoon 2010 (TOURNAMENT)!

Volcano

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

All the information is now updated.

Great job to The Gophers for winning the championship! Also, thanks to all those on all four teams that came out an participated.

As mentioned, hopefully we can do this again in the future if there is enough interest in it (ie. Top Tank Platoon 2011). The fun part about it is, we can always play it again in the future and try to set new all time high scores.

I know I had a lot of fun coordinating and playing it myself. Nothing can replace the tension when you know all is on the line in a quick platoon vs. platoon matches of survival.

Until next time...

Congrats to all who participated...you helped make a fun event happen. And thanks to Volcano for taking the time to put this together.

Don't forget to put on your award V-Man....he was the most feared tanker in the game ! Crack Shot

Good job Gophers.....please forgive all the yelling I did during the game :)

Congrats to all who participated, and to all the hard work. The Championship game was great and all the other games that where played. I wanna special thanks to my teammates for the good communication and hard teamwork even thought some of us did not get alone at times we still manage to pull through and come togther as a team. I hope some times later we can do this again and still have our team to have victory once again for 2011. For all who did not participate I would just say that I hope you guys will on the next Tournament and Hope to see you guys there. :gun:

• Moderators

Don't forget to put on your award V-Man....he was the most feared tanker in the game ! Crack Shot

Thanks. Well, there it is, I added it. There is such a thing as having too much bling in your signature though - I am a little worried about that at this point... :shocked:

Edited by Volcano