Teamspeak 3 Server

Sean

• Administrators

Due to the odd way teamspeak handles server upgrades, I will have to wipe the server out and start over sometime in the next couple of weeks.

So please back up any files you might have put into the file browser and stash them somewhere until its running again.

Just FYI...

1. If you go to settings, then plug ins... you can activate sound control...what that does... if someone is talking on TS (in your channel) it will auto-lower the game sound so you can here... it's adjustable BTW.... so in SB Pro PE if your inside a tank and your SL or TL gives you TS orders, or your fellow tankers try and talk to you on TS... it will lower the game sound so you can hear...very handy IMO.

2. If you have a G5 Keyboard like I do... TS3 has a built in plug in that allows you to see the channel and info and who's talking on your G15 window... it's better then the old TS2 plug in because you can change channels, go to admin mode, or whatever...all using the little G15 LCD buttons... very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Since users ability to create channels has been removed, there is a VU in TS right now that doesn't have a channel and they cant create its own. This is causing more trouble than its worth if you ask me. Why cant everyone just use the red and blue channels?

Mog

I just think if people just set up a temporary channel and did their thing and it disappeared when they left it would work ok. They could use a password if they wanted. Anyway, I have no dog in this show, Im just offering an opinion.

Mog