I Got My Pro Pe Wooohooooo !!

ashdivay

Hey folks i got my Pro PE ,and it took only 10 days from the date i ordered. and local customs didnt even charge me extra . Boy Indian postal service aint as bad as i thought it was. hha

Anyway sooo what do i doo now ?

updates ? any specific order i have to follow while installing updates ?

what else ?

Oh BTW its great.

Woooohoooo i got it ..........yes yes ! drinks on me..... !

Ash

• Moderators

Excellent!

I think everything you need to know about updating is on this page (someone correct me if I am wrong):

http://www.esimgames.com/Downloads.htm#Steel%20Beasts%20Pro%20PE%202.370%20Beta

...also, you might want to consider getting the beta if you want to play around with some new stuff or play online with us.

• Members

Aside from the 2.328 hotfix which can be found at the front page of SB.com no additional patching is necessary - the installation CD is already of the latest release version. However, it may make sense to download and install parallel to it the public beta version since many multiplayer sessions are using it instead of the old release version.

Since both install into different directories but share the same sceen settings etc. it should be unproblematic to use both.

Aside from the 2.328 hotfix which can be found at the front page of SB.com no additional patching is necessary - the installation CD is already of the latest release version. However, it may make sense to download and install parallel to it the public beta version since many multiplayer sessions are using it instead of the old release version.

Since both install into different directories but share the same sceen settings etc. it should be unproblematic to use both.

TY friend.

i think i got that,lol ill try after they fix my net . ever since the under sea cable was damadged my net is slow, BTW whats the min ping to join a multi game ?