BRAVE RIFLES Campaign C Troop mission 2

Zipuli

Can I come?

Sure!

But I’m not going to chase people who, with respect, pop in once and a while to see if they are free. :)

In theory these missions could be Multi Player (esp. if the Artillery assets are going to be needed - there’s a lot of co-ord required to sort out the guns while not losing focus on the manoeuvre units).

However as I said in a PM to Hedgehog:

“Plus I tend to have to pause it a fair bit for Real Life and to write the SITREPs etc. so a 90min engagement usually take a couple / few hours.“

But having said that I don’t think they are “reserved” for me.

If I can’t make a given time frame then more than happy for someone else to step up and do it, as long as it gets done and the INT feeds go back to Brun and Zapuli.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Co-opertaive". You two against the Red AI.

Yes that’s what I thought (although spelt slightly differently :)) hence why I mentioned “Multi Player” which I thought was the same outcome by another name.

As I said before I’m sure there’s scope to make this a micro campaign as part of the larger project (since there are a few people here in Sydney or at least in the same time zone).

The issue is co-ordinating them and having the patience for the pauses as the SITREPs etc are written and posted.

The good thing about me playing it solo is I can set my own times as I’m the only one involved (so the last two have been done on Thursday afternoon / evening). The bad thing is that I’m the only one involved so the write ups and controlling the units is all up to me. :)

It would be nice to have a Pro Server with Pro PE clients, but I guess that defeats the point of two versions....:frown:

Gibsonm, what do you use to record your events?

Wouldn't it be easier to write the sitreps retroactivly after the mission?

Just curious as to how you record your sitreps.

Gibsonm, what do you use to record your events?

Wouldn't it be easier to write the sitreps retroactivly after the mission?

Just curious as to how you record your sitreps.

Um a web browser. :)

Pause game, write it up, un pause.

The screenshots are just cropped and scaled (unpause, take screenshot, pause - gets rid of the “PAUSED” writing) and then attached / linked.

I suppose you could do it afterwards but then I’d have to remember what happened at each 10min interval which would require writing notes so just as easy to write it as it happens (quote the earlier entry and then edit to update).

Also if you did it afterwards you wouldn’t get those incidental snippets as things went along.