Operation Hammermill

mpow66m

I DL it to the proper section,its just waiting to be approved.This is ver 1.1 basically a test version,with some input id like to build it better.Im looking to build a SCE with someone,i do OPFOR or BLUFOR and the other builder does opp.if interested let me know.

Thnx dta delta,still tryin to find you on TS for those PWs,great missions .

I DL it to the proper section,its just waiting to be approved.This is ver 1.1 basically a test version,with some input id like to build it better.Im looking to build a SCE with someone,i do OPFOR or BLUFOR and the other builder does opp.if interested let me know.

I could help with OPFOR, but to let you know I'm learning as I build :)

Thanks man, Im on teamspeak almost everyday after 1700 hrs eastern. Sure I would help just let me know what you have in mind. I will be out of town next week for about 4 days. When I return, I have to relocate. So I might not be able to due much in the next week maybe 2. I'm name is Assassin 7 on teamspeak. :gun::ANI_army: