SB Pro PE videos got me hooked

Wolverine

Damm it!

Am hooked. Am a believer yes praise the lord, oops praise the Leopard :smilelove-1:

Well just bought the game yep, I would say an hour ago, so I'll be soon one of the new recruit I guess. Be nice to me please, please, please! :)

Let you know when I get the game in this forum. So again is there any Canadian Squadrons, that I can join up with?

CYA on the battle field ( soon hopefully ) :debile2:

Welcome aboard!!

Yes there is a Canadian Unit (1CAD).

Within a few weeks we will be active again, just doing some paperwork and getting a few training missions dusted off. Our old web page was created when we were all using SB1 (ah the good old days). A new site and a new look will be coming along in the next few months.

Welcome aboard!!

Yes there is a Canadian Unit (1CAD).

Within a few weeks we will be active again, just doing some paperwork and getting a few training missions dusted off. Our old web page was created when we were all using SB1 (ah the good old days). A new site and a new look will be coming along in the next few months.

Well thanks for the welcoming and the update. Any advice while you guy's sets up your new website, and get back into tank business, for a noob like me? What to read, download, look at etc, etc, etc :)

Thank you!