Bloody ROCKS

pigdog

• Moderators

It depends on if the rocks are an object or if they are put into the ground clutter. Since there seems to be some problems with rocks as clutter (they don't block anything anymore, and when they do it is irregular) then I suppose you are talking about rock objects. I further assume you are talking about the stock NTC map, because that is the map that has the most rock objects.

In any case, from my assumptions, you probably need to open the map in the Map Editor, then take the eraser tool and erase out the rocks you don't want (you will probably see them speckled across the map). Then save the terrain file, then open your scenario in the Mission Editor, then select Refresh Map from the map menu. Done.

Yes it is the NTC map. So I edit the NTC map and not the terrain theme?

I will try the erase tool.

Also the map dosent seem to save everything.

I located a car in an open garage in the NTC map. saved. It shows up when editing, but when I test the mission its located outside the garage.

my first map edit

thanks

• Members
I located a car in an open garage in the NTC map. saved. It shows up when editing, but when I test the mission its located outside the garage.

It's supposed to do that. You can't have vehicles inside of buildings. You couldn't drive out of the buildings during the execution phase.