challenger 2

tanker6742@hotmail.com

Oh, I perfectly understand why different behaviors were necessary, don't get me wrong. I just question the wisdom of the design decisions behind it.

Well it was designed by a Board of Pvt company designers/director..

Cheiftain was designed by the Army Design comittee.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be nice to have a crewable Challenger - I hope. Their's also some crazy rumor floating around about a crewable M1A2 that may be in the works too. Is there a chance that some of the models for the other crewable tanks may see a face lift? Anyway looking forward to the upgrade when it comes.

• Moderators
It's going to be nice to have a crewable Challenger - I hope. Their's also some crazy rumor floating around about a crewable M1A2 that may be in the works too. Is there a chance that some of the models for the other crewable tanks may see a face lift? Anyway looking forward to the upgrade when it comes.

There is no rumor whatsoever of a playable M1A2 being in the works.

No Probs Crusty

please find below another link to a Challenger 2 video.

Its a bit slow at first however later in the film its shows some interesting facts particular about speed of engagements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vr9DVWDavs&feature=related

Irish

Thanks, nice video.

At 6:52 into the video...

Fightability

Lethality

Availability

Protection

The tank has FLAP???? :D

Thanks in advance for a "Chally". Keep up the good work!

Please, give some RED crewable units for us...

Ssnake, what about T72? Can we wait for it crewable? How long, if yes? As for me - 3 years wating...:confused: Its really hard to see t72 in "paper target" role only during 3 years...

Thanks in advance for a "Chally". Keep up the good work!

Please, give some RED crewable units for us...

Ssnake, what about T72? Can we wait for it crewable? How long, if yes? As for me - 3 years wating...:confused: Its really hard to see t72 in "paper target" role only during 3 years...

heh, many of us have waited 8 years or more.

As I'm going to send out press releases next week anyway: We now have a playable Challenger-2 in SB Pro, and will present it to the general public in May.

It's an ... interesting, and decidedly British fire control system, I have to say, with differently behaving reticles for day and thermal sight. Someone deserves a thorough spanking for this.

We shall see at the ITEC if our solution matches the quality of the VBS model. ;)

What do you mean by interesting and decidedly british fire control? And thanks for the info.