Map Request Thread

Mogwa

You are I think the 3rd person to ask for Gotland. I think I've already made 1 height map for it. I will check. If I remember correctly though there was a problem with SRTM coverage of the area (is it above the 60 degree latitude limit?). I know Profevil was doing some work on the road data at one point.

Since Palava is delivered maybe Gotland can be scheduled in now? ;)

The word you are looking for is unwilling.

You wear that signature like you were a victim in the whole affair. Believe me I wanted to say worse than Nils did. You were an ungrateful troll and you insulted the people I work with. Then you expect me to put my time and effort into doing something for you?. Especially when every time i see that sig it reminds me.

Far less offensive than your avatar on Teamspeak. :icon_frown:

My Avatar on teamspeak is only visible if you click on my name (Why you would want to click on my name in ts is a matter for conjecture). If you don't like it, don't fricken look at it, its that easy. I am also not asking you to do days worth of work for me whilst wearing my "offensive" avatar. This guy is wearing a sig file which is directly offensive to me and my fellow workers on this sim, he is also doing it in full view on the forum. Then wonders loudly why his request is ignored.

Slightly different.

One also wonders why you are again trying to cause friction.

Ehrm, just a few questions for clarification in order to not getting it wrong...

If a forum user is quoting anybody´s, politician´s/philosopher´s or one of your fellow worker´s statement in his/her signature, which is not in your way, you will probably get upset?

And when you name someone with a unique characteristic it´s ok. When this one quotes your fellow worker - who already posted the same opinion in the public and that fact was also ok - in his signature it is not ok and you feel offended? Obviously the quote is true then, only declares your general opinion about him. So why should it be offensive to use that statement if it´s apparently common sense?

Perhaps you heard of Norton´s social theory of a self-fulfilling prophecy and however wonder why a few people are suddenly not as handy as in the past.

Just come together and speak to each other personally on TS for example.

We all know, that Eisenschwein also can be a good one, has a lot of experience (also in map making) and supported this product over umpteen years. So, why shouldn´t we all use the benefits of high-potential workers and users?

Simple answer, there is a thing called context. The quote in question, when seen out of context, is being used as a "Victim" badge. I can't see any other reason to keep displaying it. All the time he wants to keep dragging up the past like that I am unwilling to put my time into something he wants.

The "HOMER" machine is running full tilt this week. I think that the software has been updated to reflect the changes we all see, and now have to live with, not complaining, just a observation :wink2:

Software should function within conditions set by its programmers.

Execution of action even when a condition is not true ,seems more like a Human response and not Machine/Software.

The "HOMER" machine is running full tilt this week. I think that the software has been updated to reflect the changes we all see, and now have to live with, not complaining, just a observation :wink2:

I absolutley welcome more stringent moderation of the SB Forum. My only reservation is that it seems to be somewhat inconsistent, with certain people allowed TO make truly disruptive posts and ad-hominem attacks unmolested, while others are threatened with bannishment despite having obviously good intentions.

Thinks: This post will probably result in another ban for me, but I think it needs to be said.

Edited by Tjay