Mogwa

Map Request Thread

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Thank you very much - close enough, and obviously for a number of reasons we are not going to play the desert thrust, so this seems spot on.

So that just leaves the Syrian/Turkish border I guess

Just to verify: this is only a .hgt file?

It was made back in sb version 4.0xx. There is both .ter and .hgt in their respective download sections, although there isnt much of anything in the .ter other than sand and desert, roads and tracks. Since SB has always been a long term project, I have been patiently waiting for better DEM/DTM sources to become available for free in order to work on a new improved version, so for the time being we need to make do with what we have. When you convert it to 4.1xx, I recommend that you play with the themes and dont forget to check the "is Dirt" for the proper feature in order to have the fortifications to display the right texture.

Btw, do you have the military version of SB?

Edited by stormrider_sp

3 hours ago, stormrider_sp said:

Btw, do you have the military version of SB?

I don't think he does.

Would someone be willing to make me a height map of the area around Davos Switzerland? I don't care about buildings or roads as I will add them. I'm working on a new campaign structure and I can't find a map that fits my scenarios. Again, I'm just looking for the height map with the basic graphic so I can see where roads and buildings need to go. If someone is willing to do this for me then I'll be happy to supply the coordinates. Thanks.