funny

mpow66m

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That insignia rocks, I'd like to get a decal of one and put it on the hood of my car. :debile2:

Cool patch! They can be found here:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/poeacrpa.html

On another note, the same search returned this site where a bunch of idiots want them dead for wearing it! :decu: People just can't take a joke any more...

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/pork-eating-crusader-40436/

What a BS story:

What you are about to watch is an actual event. Israeli forces filmed this in actual time. What you see is a fully armored Syrian tank being hit by an Israeli laser-guided, steel-penetrating, phosphorous-filled "hand held" rocket. The rocket is small, very portable and is a tightly controlled weapon. Each one is accounted for when they are checked out and back in. There must be no fewer than 2 soldiers present to verify the use, one must be a senior officer with a minimum of 10 years military service. (The name and program is kept secret.) The ordinance inside the tank looks like fireworks. This Syrian tank was headed for one of Israel's settlements, there were four more Syrian tanks one mile to the rear of this tank. (They turned around before getting to this area.) You can hear the ammunition going off after the initial strike. No tank member survived this event. This event did not make the news. It is an everyday event for Israeli forces. Israeli's do not "embed" news sources with armed forces as the Americans do. This is for Israeli survival, not for news' entertainment.

*LOL*

Link:

http://www.military.com/video/rockets/antivehicle-weapons/new-israeli-hand-fired-tank-buster/694720194001/

Indeed, Last I heard, Tanks move around in groups of 3 maybe 4. :biggrin:

I liked this bit of text most:

"There must be no fewer than 2 soldiers present to verify the use, one must be a senior officer with a minimum of 10 years military service."

This mustbe a realy cool AT-weapon, if you have to have a Major around to fire it

:-D

"..there,there are tanks breaking the line!" "Run back to HQ, we need the S3 here so we can fire on them." 8-)

I liked this bit of text most:

"There must be no fewer than 2 soldiers present to verify the use, one must be a senior officer with a minimum of 10 years military service."

This mustbe a realy cool AT-weapon, if you have to have a Major around to fire it

:-D

"..there,there are tanks breaking the line!" "Run back to HQ, we need the S3 here so we can fire on them." 8-)

Hmm, so the HQ is the strong point in the line, eh? :eek2:

7_Years_of_war_057.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG?1308344492

U.S. soldiers sit on top of a tank decorated with portraits of Saddam Hussein outside one of the Presidential Palace complexes Monday, April 28, 2003 in Baghdad, Iraq. Saddam Hussein's 66th birthday arrived Monday with none of the elaborate fanfare of the past and a spate of rumors that the deposed dictator was still alive. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla) #

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/08/18/on-war-last-american-combat-brigade-leaves-iraq/2401/

Arabic fashion, limit behavior, depersonalisation (free violence and sex for soul to waste) for Europe and the all world.

mp96, while I often can appreciate your input regarding SB,

I do wish that you stop once & for all to make comments on this forum like the one above.

K

I do wish that you stop once & for all to make comments on this forum like the one above.

K

Well judging by the response he is either ignoring you, trying to offer further provocation or just doesn’t understand what you meant (due to 2nd language or whatever other reason).

While I’d hope for the last, I’ve basically adopted an approach of ignoring his posts.

Edited by Gibsonm