HELP PLEASE

• Moderators

Well, Gary Owen's Haune Valley and Manteuffel's Hanover are used quite a bit, but so is just about everything else as well (like all the US military installation maps). Other than that, I am afraid that there isn't one single map that gets used the majority of the time however.

If you are asking because you want to have the same map so that you can play multiplayer with others, this is not an issue because a good scenario designer (someone that knows a particular map he is using is not included in the standard install) will embed the map into the scenario itself.

Hi, MW,

If you're pretty comfortable with the vehicles (gunnery and driving, mainly), join in on the Friday night TGIF games. We get a fair number of players, and we'd be glad to help you get started with on-line games. Give it a try! :)

Aloha, Mighty Warrior!

The Friday TGIF is always (well, pretty much always!) a sure thing. From my map, it looks like it runs at 5:00 PM Hawaiian time (10:00 PM my time, Eastern Daylight Savings). Any time you're available, join right in. However, if you've not done this before (likely, given this thread) I'd advise you to set up your Teamspeak system well in advance (you can do this any time now, for example, if you haven't already). Having done so, you can then speak to other players days in advance of a TGIF and be sure that you are ready to join in on a Friday. We've had a few examples in the past of prospective players joining 15 minutes in advance of game start, but not being set up and ready to play. This holds up everyone as we try to help get him set up (sometimes without success), when it could have been done well in advance. Apologies if you've got this sorted out already!

BTW, my wife and I spent two grand weeks visiting both Oahu and Maui in 2005. Great to meet up again with a resident of Hawaii! :)