Any Swedes playing this sim?

Ängelholm is in the Swedish occupied Denmark ;)

Correct! But I can live with being Swedish, Swedish girls being sexier then Danish overall :debile2:

Pigmachine: I had a few strv122 scenarios before, but they all went missing with numerous computer crashes unfortunately and I haven't done any more scenarios lately.

many years ago we had a Swedish virtual unit where we played online 2 days per week, but it ran out in the sand eventualy because of work. For mine part I rarely have the time to play online any-more, which sucks a bit!

Yeah it sucks. I have done plenty of assaults/defences on the Revingehed map (old Southern Scanian regiment soldier here) with both strv 121 and 122 and Cv90s but they are all gone :/

The mission I make myself never really catch me by surprise, since I know whats in them and almost where :)

You should catch up on doing random routes. just giving 1 unit 4 different routes really makes you supprised where they show off. If you work hard you can do so many routes and alternate routes so you cant figure it out yourself later on in the editor again (been there, done that).

• 2 weeks later...
Correct! But I can live with being Swedish, Swedish girls being sexier then Danish overall :debile2:

Not in my limited experience. I was in both Copenhagen and Malmo for business last week and CPH seemed to have won slightly.

On another note, I got to take a small car excursion to the western edges of the Scania map (on roads east of Lund), and it was cool to see the area in reality. Like so much of the rest of that part of Europe, the area was so nicely green. In any case, it certainly made me hungry to play a few rounds on the Scania map soon.