T-62 break

Captain_Colossus

Here's some wheels you can use if you want. Took me a while to make them. Mainly becuse I didn't want to do it from scratch, and spent hours looking through images for a good shot to crop. Same thing I think you've done here. I noticed alittle shadow on yours, hard to get rid of I know. So you can use this one if you want. And don't beat around the bush, upload those bitches, I want to use them :)

T55.jpg

wheels.jpg

I found a good shot of the wheel, and edited the crap out of it. Maybe one day I'll finish that T55. I doubt it though, the wheels were the only thing I didn't like about it.

I found a good shot of the wheel, and edited the crap out of it. Maybe one day I'll finish that T55. I doubt it though, the wheels were the only thing I didn't like about it.

I have 2 T-55s and a couple of T-62s sitting about 2kms away from the place I live, and have free acces to those. So if any of you guys needs high-resolution pictures about any particular parts of the tank just let me know & I can get it for you.