installing 2.538

richard

I click on the sb logo and click install after a short time a message appears saying it cannot find part 2..Install stops at that point..I do not have the disk.Update bought from store and loaded via computer download..

Edited by richard

I have installed directx 9.0 twice,attempted to reinstalled sbpro 2.583 4 times..The same error message comes up "cannot find the 2nd file"..Time to call it quits..:decu: New error message 1311. source not found???

• Members

Please describe step by step what you did, starting with the download, and the download URLs. It could be that one of the downloaded files are corrupt, or something else. Right now I have no clear understanding of what you did, and how.

This is the message i get when trying to install after uninstalling sbpro.I have the sbpro disk in the drive..I click on the install setup icon, then the usual questions to go thru,now the installation starts and after a short time this message pops up..error 1311.source file cannot be found verify file exists and that you can access it.c:\users\desktop\sbpro2\data1.cab.

I have removed sbpro from the computer before starting,but i keep the disk in the hard drive and now .What sequence do i need to do in order to install it the correct way?New files,directx 9c are all ready..

Edited by richard