skins version 2.546?

DonG

In the skin download section there are several skins emphasize that they are from/for SB version 2.546,..

Why is that,does it mean that skins from older versions dont work anymore,or has it to do with something else...

• 5 months later...

Well, the easiest way to find out is just try them. If they don't work for you, then I would suggest that you post a comment below the file saying that it's not compatible with version 2.xxx. That way you're at least helping out the next guy if he has the same question (and maybe the author will update them if you send him a PM).

I can't find anything in the 2.538 release notes (the first update after 2.4) that says the 2A4 was updated. The two subsequent releases were minor patches to correct some bugs, IIRC. So, bottom line: the skin should still work. You can always just download and try it. If it doesn't show up when others will, it's probably outdated.

Edit: Tacbat...fastest typist in the West.

Re-edit: Found it: Only the armor file was updated.

Edited by SeanPatrick
more info

• Members
I can't find anything in the 2.538 release notes (the first update after 2.4) that says the 2A4 was updated.

I try to be complete in the RNs. If the notes say that something has changed, there is a very high likelihood that this is true. If it doesn't list a change, there's still a much larger than 50% chance that it didn't change, but it's still "somewhat less certain" than a statement about a change.