CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CZ Studios Woodland Armor Package part 2 is my latest endeavor, at least that is what it says on the work order. Thought these two overlooked vehicles needed the CZ touch. Been wanting to do the M1025 for some time. It would be nice to have some detailed photos of the MINE CLEARING LINE CHARGE trailer but hey you can't have it all.

Outstanding, Congo! It is a dream of mine to have all US units (and all other nations available, for that matter) using a similar enough camo pattern. You are hitting bullseye here, as your camo pattern matches my latest M1A1HA and Bradley really good.

Congratulations on your excellent work! :cvcys:

The Humvee is just about there just some minor detailing left to do. The M2 is just about as good as I can get it. Give me some feedback or constructive comments.

Dude..., whatever you do PLEASE include a new 3D rooftop for it! That nasty original version of bright olive and brown is just uuuuuuuuggggggggggggly. Gives me seizures. Has to be replaced.

This one is a labor of love with my aviation background and such. It wont be quick, lots of rivets on this puppy! There is so much to this model/skin that the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking I'll probably release several versions as it progresses but we'll see. Scorp what year was the photo from mid to late sixties I take it. SE Asia