Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scorp what year was the photo from mid to late sixties I take it. SE Asia

Yeah, probably. I was surfing for pics of choppers with the shark mouth, graphics, "canned heat". Vietnam type stuff....

This Marine bird is interesting....

Bell_UH-1N.jpg

Macedonian civil police force, lol Pretty blue and white.

Macedonian%20Police%20Bell%20212.jpg

I think this one is Iranian.

bell212_1.jpg

The Woodland skins for the 113s are great and the Brad (which I already was using) is super! Gotta go with Fab's Abrams, though. Dusty, Dirty and mean looking.

Looking forward to the Huey! The sharkmouth Hueys were the trademark of the 174th Assault Helicopter Company in Vietnam:

http://www.174ahc.org/index.html#PAGE%20CONTENTS

The most famous Vietnam Huey was the personal ride of LTC Hank "Gunfighter" Emerson (who retired as a lieutenant general). Can't seem to find a pic of it on the internet, though.

Thanks for all the great skins!

HT

todays sitrep, worked all the panel lines and rivet lines today. added noskid around transmission cowling, worked the sink elevator, position lights, shoulder harnesses, as I said this one is going to take me a while to do to my satisfaction.

The Woodland skins for the 113s are great and the Brad (which I already was using) is super! Gotta go with Fab's Abrams, though. Dusty, Dirty and mean looking.

Looking forward to the Huey! The sharkmouth Hueys were the trademark of the 174th Assault Helicopter Company in Vietnam:

http://www.174ahc.org/index.html#PAGE%20CONTENTS

The most famous Vietnam Huey was the personal ride of LTC Hank "Gunfighter" Emerson (who retired as a lieutenant general). Can't seem to find a pic of it on the internet, though.

Thanks for all the great skins!

HT

Yes both Rogue and Fabs work on that beast was truly outstanding. Thats one of the greatest things about this community is there is no lack of talent out there to help increase the immersion factor of this sim. I've been away from aircraft for about six months now so its nice to work on one even if it's only digitally.

todays sitrep, worked all the panel lines and rivet lines today. added noskid around transmission cowling, worked the sink elevator, position lights, shoulder harnesses, as I said this one is going to take me a while to do to my satisfaction.

I have to say it looks excellent as it is now... :thumbup:

I'm really looking forward to this one! :cool:

Probably gonna do a Marine version and maybe a Royal Marine version just to keep myself busy. Find me some photos of what you think you want and I'll try to knock one out for you. I have saved all my detail layers as a PSD file so it is easy to work up different versions.

Cool mate - thanks so much - here's a bit of research on airliners...

[

]

()

I'll check them out when I get some time. Your right about the 412/212 series. Not many photos to choose from on the web. I've been fortunate to have ridden in a 212 quite a few times in the past . Thanks Stewy.

While going through the dash 8 technical order I have determined there is a small anomalie on the right air intake. This anomalie can be addressed in the following manner. Using any good paint application open the bitmapped image and touch up the area in the illustration using a paler shade of black. set the opacity between 20 and 40 and the flow at 25 to 35 and make mutiple passes.