CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great work Congo! I was thinking maybe you wanna do some hungarian skins as well later on ;) I've got some pretty good reference pictures for the Ural, UAZ, Brdm, BTR-80 and the T-72. If you are interested I can post some pics ;)

Dask,

I may take that under consideration. Pick the one vehic you would most like to have with Hungry paint scheme. Place all the ref pictures you have in a zip file and upload them to this thread and let me have a peek. No promises !

Congo.

Hello Congo!

_Thank_ _You_ _Very_ _Much_

Your skins work really well and are just the ticket for us!

Keep up the good work!

(And, ahem, may I present the Order of the Golden Kiwi upon you!)

Yours simcerely,

Moonbeam

Yes I was really rattling the dags to get them done before you put too much time into them. I will wear the Golden Kiwi proudly.

On the waaay - thank you Sir!

Dask my pleasure.You play with them a little bit and when you run out of steam send them back and I'll fuss with them some more. There probably a lot of details that can be added but I will need photos of those details and their placement on the vehic. When I get some more time I'll mess with the T-72.

There probably a lot of details that can be added but I will need photos of those details and their placement on the vehic. When I get some more time I'll mess with the T-72.

I'll be more then happy to help you there - I've got tons of Hi-rez pictures of these vehicles - I'll find a way to get it in a "package" over to you.