CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice touch with the spent casings on top.

Thank Deja for that one, I just added a few more in proximity of eject port on M2. Most of my time was spent with details and shadowing. I just needed to do this so the paint scheme would match all my past woodland projects. Spent some time on the track file also, trying to get dirt and details to my satisfaction. BTW New Skinners be aware that if you mess with the track file dont forget to save with alpha channel otherwise it will look kind of funky. I'll probably finish this week and submit. Im thinking both 2048 and 1024 along with track and turret roof. I'll probably do a wet mud and winter version at some point. Tac did you get your upgrade yet?

Edited by congo

Will download it as soon as available. First skin on the new Abrams model!

Congratulations, Congo! :thumbup:

It could probably have more done to it but it will work for now. Thanks for the congrats. Lots was brought over from the old model skin so that made it a little easier than working from scratch. Some was freehanded translate that to handjob. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks SH,

I like to think that I do a pretty decent job but am never quite satisfied. Anyway here is the latest iteration with some added details to the TC,s position plus a typo fix for the warning label when you button and look to the left. Strike is spelled with a Y rather than T. As always feedback positive or negative is appreciated or not.

SS_03_19_16.jpg

SS_03_20_32.jpg

SS_03_26_53.jpg

SS_05_33_14.jpg

M1A1_zip.67a319280ba72d8394442e27c4d63f3

M1A1.zip