Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hack,

Its not nearly done but I will send it to you if you want to try out your Spanish markings.

SS_23_53_48.jpg

SS_23_55_09.jpg

The spanishs Leopard 2A4 keep the colours mimetic scheme using in German, the only thing they changed were tactical number's and the shields of the DAC

looks great Congo! and yea, that color is a bitch. i think it's the same as the Austrian one i was trying to hit -- sometimes it looks more olive, sometimes more green :biggrin:

sure, email the skin to me if you like (my addy is in the PM i sent you). i'll send you a set of the decals when i'm done. (almost there, as usual).

The spanishs Leopard 2A4 keep the colours mimetic scheme using in German, the only thing they changed were tactical number's and the shields of the DAC

Lipe,

I know but in the Spanish Congo we painted them green! Dejas template is available so you can reapply if you like.

Congo

I think the 2A4 is the most "sexy" tank ever :debile2:

Could be older than the 2E but whe you see one you think on art...

i completely agree :biggrin: it's probably my favorite tank in this sim. i really wish they'd release/complete the interior...