CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

Sounds like a good idea for a "what if" scenario

The outcome is very predictable from the military point of view :biggrin:

Not so sure about the political one :casstet:

Anyway we already have some "what if scenario" for SB made by Vzlawolfrank, needs to be updated to include the Leo 2E, Pizarro, Centauro and VEC but it is nice to play.

Thread about such missions

Enjoy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just noticed we are missing the Spanish flag in the turret. All Spanish Armoured vehicles have it.

Could it be added? :debile2:

I left it generic so all nationalities can use it, but you can cut and paste a flag on the turret. Just cut from the Pizarro or Hacks Spanish work.

Edited by congo

I left it generic so all nationalities can use it, but you can cut and paste a flag on the turret. Just cut from the Pazarro or Hacks Spanish work.

yea, that would be the best way. just select the flag and the flag only. then chose layer as copy. then copy the entire layer over to the new skin and save as DDS. take ya 2 minutes tops. ;)

yea, that would be the best way. just select the flag and the flag only. then chose layer as copy. then copy the entire layer over to the new skin and save as DDS. take ya 2 minutes tops. ;)

I really have no clue how to do this :heu: Never used Photoshop or such graphic programs, not my expertise area. :bangin:

Would it be possible that someday you release at least one of the RIAC-61 camo schemes with it?

:thelmuty:

I really have no clue how to do this :heu: Never used Photoshop or such graphic programs, not my expertise area. :bangin:

Would it be possible that someday you release at least one of the RIAC-61 camo schemes with it?

:thelmuty:

no problemo ;) PM me your email address and i'll send one to you. i really don't want to re-release Congo's skin with alterations. which color platoon, BN (number of stripes) do you want?

no problemo ;) PM me your email address and i'll send one to you. i really don't want to re-release Congo's skin with alterations. which color platoon, BN (number of stripes) do you want?

Same here Furia, PM me and I'll apply directly to my latest and send back. Here you go Furia. You will have to install blank decal file as I have applied markings directly to vehicle.

SS_01_55_58.jpg

Edited by congo

I mean that is the most beatuful of all the skins I have seen.

Capisci now?

You should have used the word ever. Never means not at any time, ever means at any time. I capiscied the first time I was just razzing you.

I don't know, is it the Light or the dust or the wrong Skin ??

Do you see what I mean ??

It could be the light or it could be the dust or it could be the wrong Skin. Gotcha!!!! Try this one though you will have to remove the markings if you are not a Spainiac.